Justitia is seeking a vibrant new team member to fill our latest position. Please see the position description below.
Justitia is a leading workplace law firm based in Melbourne. We support clients through every step of the employment cycle, including advice, drafting and reviewing agreements and policies, training and investigations. Our clients work in local government, the public sector, private sector, not-for-profits and educational institutions. We are recognised both in the legal industry and more broadly for our unique work culture and excellent client service. We are champions of truly flexible and collaborative workplace cultures. We also genuinely believe that legal practitioners should not have to choose between having a successful career and a fulfilling, healthy personal life. We are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator with a can-do attitude, who is enthusiastic, self-motivated (an absolute must!) and has the ability to think outside the box.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will work closely with our Office Manager and members of our team to support and contribute to the delivery of various tasks in the firm’s marketing strategy, including creating social media content (such as video snippets, visual graphics, banners and other promotional material), organising events, coordinating marketing material and plans, and drafting newsletters. You will be encouraged to propose innovative ideas and shape the marketing material and strategies to be implemented.
Your role will include:
- Preparing marketing communications such as social media updates, newsletters, infographics.
- Using CRM, email marketing platforms and design platforms such as Canva.
- Updating content on our WordPress-based website.
- Planning and assisting with digital marketing campaigns or implementing marketing strategies.
- Planning and creating content for social media management.
- Analysing performance and suggesting new ideas for marketing strategies.
- Assistance with marketing planning and content calendars.
- Drafting infographics (see our website).
- Tracking marketing and targets.
- A student with a demonstrated interest in marketing and communications (study in law highly desirable).
- Great eye for detail and design (graphic design skills essential, basic video editing skills highly preferred).
- Strong technological proficiency and a good understanding of digital marketing (data analytics experience desirable).
- Innovative, creative and resourceful.
- Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Professional experience working in a marketing or legal team (preferred, but not essential).
- A great fit within our firm – we have cultivated an excellent working culture where all team
members are encouraged to embrace professional opportunities and contribute to the growth of the firm.
As part of this application process, we request you submit samples of any previous design or communications work, if possible.
Hours and Remuneration
This position is offered on a casual basis, with weekly hours negotiable.
An hourly rate of $30.49 (inclusive of 25% casual loading) plus superannuation applies under the Legal Services Award 2020.
Please contact our Practice Manager Emily Kalatzis to apply.