In each session of Just Ask Justitia, we provide free, timely and practical responses to questions posed by our community.
The recording for session 7 is available here. This session focused on the management of employees in the not-for-profit sector, with Magda Marciniak and Sarah Rey answering the following questions:
- What to know if you’re a manager working in a NFP and managing employee poor performance or misconduct.
- In what circumstances can an employee’s employment be terminated?
- Where can you find guidance in legislation and industrial instruments?
- Who should be the decision maker?
- How to avoid legal claims and other requirements.