Recording can be accessed here. Magda and Taboka answered the following questions; to listen to their specific answers please click the links below:
- We’re heading back into the office soon – can we require people who have been working from home this whole time to come back in? Answer.
- If a person refuses to return to the office, does it constitute a flexible working request under the NES? Answer.
- What reasonable grounds can an employer use to refuse such a request? Answer.
- I am worried about work functions or events. Without a vaccine can staff refuse to attend? Answer.
- Can a person be restricted or prohibited from attending their place of work if they refuse to be vaccinated? Answer.