Julia practices in all areas of employment, discrimination and industrial relations law and has an interest in workplace investigations and workplace training.
- Advising and representing clients in Unfair Dismissal and General Protections matters in the Fair Work Commission and Federal Circuit Court;
- Advising on employment contracts and restraint of trade;
- Providing advice in relation to termination and redundancy;
- Advising throughout workplace investigations;
- Advising on disciplinary and performance management processes;
- Drafting contracts of employment, workplace policies and procedures.
Julia is a member of Victorian Women Lawyers, Law Institute of Victoria and the Australasian Association of Workplace Investigators.
03 8621 4501 Direct
Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing), University of Wollongong, 2014
Advocacy in Industrial Relations Tribunals, University of Technology Sydney, 2018
Victorian Women Lawyers
Law Institute of Victoria
Australasian Association of Workplace Investigators (AAWI)