TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website or any of its contents, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. From time to time JUSTITIA PTY LTD ABN [71 605 641 950 ] (Justitia) may change these terms and conditions at its discretion and without notice, and by continuing your use you accept the revised terms and conditions.
This website provides general information, not legal advice. The use of this website (including sending any communication to Justitia through it) or any of its contents does not create a solicitor-client relationship. You must not rely upon any of the contents without obtaining corresponding legal advice from Justitia.
The information in this website is of a summary nature, might not address issues applicable to you, or might make assumptions that do not apply to you. Parts of this website may not be updated regularly, or at all, so that they may be out of date.
To the extent permitted by law, Justitia makes no warranty or representation about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of the contents of this website, or that this website is free of viruses or other code that is harmful or may assist in causing harm.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty regarding this website or its contents that would otherwise be implied (by statute or otherwise) into these terms and conditions is excluded.
This website contains links to other websites for your convenience. We do not control the content of those websites or endorse it in any way. To the extent permitted by law, we make no warranties or representations regarding that content and exclude any liability to you in relation to it.
You must only use this website for lawful purposes.
Any content that you submit via this website (including by posting comments) must not:
- be racist, hateful, violent, defamatory, harassing, abusive, threatening, malicious, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- be pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene or excessively profane;
- be unlawful or encourage unlawful conduct;
- be fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- infringe, or encourage the infringement of, a third party’s rights, including intellectual property, confidentiality or privacy rights;
- amount to commercial advertising of any other website, product or service; or
- contain any link to any website that includes any of the above types of content.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that your access to this website does not expose you to viruses or other code that is harmful or may assist in causing harm.
Copyright in this website is owned by Justitia or third parties from whom Justitia has licensed it. Subject to any exceptions that cannot be excluded under any applicable law, and subject to the rights granted to you in this copyright notice, Justitia reserves all rights in this website and you must not in any way reproduce, publish, communicate or adapt any part of this website without the prior written approval of Justitia.
You may, for non-commercial purposes:
- browse or print a copy of any part of this website solely in order to view it; and
- communicate any part of this website to others provided that the relevant part is a self-contained whole (e.g. an entire article), you include an attribution to Justitia and you include these terms and conditions.
To the extent permitted by law, Justitia excludes all liability to you on any basis (including negligence) for any loss or damage, however caused, which you may suffer in relation to your use of this website or any contents.
To the extent permitted by law, any liability of Justitia in connection with this website under any statutory right (including any condition or warranty implied by law or any guarantee or other right under any statute) that by law cannot be excluded is limited at the option of Justitia to the resupply of the relevant services or the payment of the cost of same.
If any part of any of these terms and conditions is void, then the part that is void may be severed. Where used in these terms and conditions, the phrase “including” must be read as “including, but not limited to” and references to the content of this website include any content submitted by a third party. Other than any local laws applicable to you that by law cannot be excluded, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.