Allie practices in workplace, industrial relations and employment law.
Allie has worked in private practice in boutique workplace law firms since 2012, and has worked in house providing advice in relation to employment and industrial relations.
Allie has experience working with large multinational private sector clients across various industries including retail, education, security and labour hire. She has been involved in large projects and matters including the Fair Work Commission’s modern award review, negotiating enterprise agreements and significant pieces of litigation. She has also advised employers on a range of employment-related matters, including modern award coverage, application of enterprise agreements, restructures, discrimination and termination of employment claims, amongst other things.
Recent examples of work undertaken by Allie include the following:
- Advising and representing organisations in relation to employment disputes, including unfair dismissal, general protections and anti-bullying claims.
- Advising organisations in relation to industrial matters, including the negotiation and approval of enterprise agreements.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts of employment, termination agreements, and workplace policies and procedures.
- Conducting investigations and providing reports and recommendations.
- Providing human resources management advice to clients and assisting with disciplinary procedures and terminations.
03 8621 4540 Direct
Bachelor of Laws, Monash University, 2011
Bachelor of Science, Monash University, 2011
Law Institute of Victoria
Victorian Women Lawyers